Sunday, July 4, 2010

ANTIDOTE WILL BE BACK!

Recently i found out the shop Antidote is comming back. I also found out that som eof the new pieces of Antidote will look like some pieces from the VERY 1st Antidote. They will also have logo's. TO see new pictures of the Antidote visit: www.underneathstardoll.blogspot.com. I cant wait for it to come out! What do you think? I also read through one of the posts and Andtidote first started in summer of 2009. If you want to know a littl ehistory about the shop (Antidote) then go to www.underneathstardoll.blogspot.com . They have a brief history of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

div#header, div#googlebar, #topnav { background:none; }
div#topnav ul li { border: 0px; }
#topnav ul#leftNav, #topnav ul#rightNav { border: 0px; }
div.wrap { width:800px; }
body {
: url(http://www.bopmyspace.com/s/arrows/4.ani); color:FFFFFF;
}

.moduleBody { color:FFFFFF; }

.module { color:FFFFFF; visibility:hidden;filter:alpha(opacity=100);-moz-opacity: 100;opacity: 100;-khtml-opacity: 100; }
a,a:link,a:visited,a:active {}
a:hover {color:#000000 ; text-decoration:none ; text-transform:none ; font-weight:normal ; font-style:normal ;}

h4 {
}

h3 { }

.basicInfoDetails h2 {}